Thursday, February 25, 2010

Notes

It has been a great New Year for business and friendship so far, many returning faces and new ones as well. I have many new ideas this year and am thrilled to see them play out. I have just purchased a new lens so excited, thanks to all of you, without you, it wouldn't be possible. Jody shakes his head as I acted like a kid at Christmas with my new toy.  I will be heading to Dominican very shortly to shoot a wedding in April for a wonderful couple, Ellie and Jim, what can be more romantic then sun, sand and ocean and poor me stuck in paradise working (wink wink) actually have you ever tried to move quickly on sand it's hard work lol but I think I'll survive.

The Breast Cancer Photo Shoot weekend is fast approaching eekk, no really I'm supper stocked for this one.  The response has been incredible, just talking about some of the ideas and fun everyone is planning for there shoot has been entertaining, it will be a blast.  As many of you know this weekend has a personal note for me, the whole reality of it all and how it has effect my family has been life changing and eye opening.  The loved one that inspired me to do this, I was hoping to have in attendance, but feared she may not be up to it.  Instead she is doing amazing and with her high spirit, positive attitude and determination will be going to do some healing in Costa Rica before continuing on her journey through this process and there for will be unable to attend, can you blame her. It is with this in mind that I become even more excited about the shoots as I hope through this we can help and inspire others. My loved ones have said many Thanks You's for support during this time but really as I step back it is them I say thank you to for the inspiration, hope and refreshing outlook this all has given me.


Also I have had a few inquiries about just cash donations to Breast Cancer from those unable to make it and thing to help out with the weekend event, please just call me and we can discuss it further. 780-904-5244

I smile as I read over this and am now running off to play with my new toy, keep smiling!

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment