Friday, September 21, 2012

Tiffany & Dan Ponoka Wedding | Wedding Photographer

I met Tiffany and Dan over a year ago and loved their personalities right off the bat. They both love to smile and have a great time. Dan is defiantly the instigator with his mischievous smile and antics but has you laughing the whole way through. As the days proceeded to the wedding it was very apparent how organized Tiffany was and the day went so smoothly, the weather was incredible and everyone was smiling. we got to go to some great locations that I truly could have stayed at for hours. The last one was my favorite the original homestead to Tiffany's family and the future place of their home. I was happy to be a part of your special day, you both make me laugh and your bridal party was a hoot. I wish you both all the best in your future journey together.

 

 










 

Tiffany's Dad had arranged for this incredible bus and was our driver for the day

 



No comments:

Post a Comment