Friday, July 26, 2013

C & D Wedding Spruce Grove | AJ Photography | Stony Plain Wedding Photographer

As a lot of you know I take on a limited amount of weddings, to allow for many other types of sessions. This truly makes each wedding I do so precious to me, Carla and Darney were no exception. Their wedding held at their own home, was nothing short of beautiful; every little detail planned out, with the help of her daughter in-law, caught my eye. From the unique vase arrangements at each table to the golf carts for transporting guests. You two have such big hearts and a amazing family, in talking with guests and hearing speeches you have touched many lives and live life to the fullest. As the song said "At Last" you two have sealed it all and I wish you many more years of happiness and memories. Thank You for having me be a special part of your day.









2 comments: