Saturday, September 7, 2013

T&J Vansickle Wedding | AJ Photography | Stony Plain Wedding Photographer

Went I first met Tracy and Jason in Leduc it was easy to see how simply meant for each other they were. I love sitting down with my clients and getting to know them and seeing their relationship with each other. It makes me truly smile as they exchange looks tell me their story and smile. With these two there was the added bonus of two wonderful children and I don't use that word lightly this two children were wonderful, easy going, happy kids. Tracey and Jason decided to add a hockey element to their wedding and with that we based their whole engagement session at a hockey rink, absolutely a blast.

I do this quite often with weddings as I think most do, I ask my groom how he's feeling as well as my bride and their responses did not surprise me but made me smile and feel warm inside.  Jason's face lit up and the smile came out followed by " I am so excited " and that he was that excitement and smile stayed with him all day like a kid at Christmas. Tracy when sitting in the chair getting her hair done simply look at me and herself in the mirror and said " I have no doubts that I have met my match and can't wait". 

The wedding was so relaxed and beautiful, from the ceremony outside at Nisku Rec center to the always stunning Devonian Gardens. Although not attending the reception I had to capture the Hockey details that came together so beautifully. The entire bridal party and family were a treat, so helpful and happy to be a part of this day. You two are so welcoming, caring, and just amazing people, I was honored to be a part of your day. I wish you all the best in all that you do and hope you had a amazing honeymoon in Bora Bora (jealous).






















No comments:

Post a Comment