Wednesday, October 16, 2013

S&A Engagement Session | Destination wedding | AJ Photography | Stony Plain Couple Photographer

I met Shantel through a few different avenues and always loved her smile and spunk. I was more then honored when she asked me to photograph her and Adam's wedding, the fact that it is going to be in Mexico added no extra excitement whats so ever lol. I was nervous for their engagement session when the winds turned cold as Shantel's one stipulation was no white stuff, we lucked out and the weather was more then we could ask for. Shantel is composed and always thinking but Adam, he is the key, one look from him or a couple words and she is right there with him big smile and all. The unspoken connection between you two is even mesmerizing to me and shows a true deep, time built love. I am so excited to be going with the two of you to Mexico in just over 3 months it will be amazing.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment