Tuesday, January 14, 2014

S&J Costa Rica Wedding Part 2 | AJ photography | Destination Photographer

This is part two of Shelly and Justins Costa Rica shoot
Check it all out cause the best part is last

Part one : In November I had the pleasure of traveling to Costa Rica with Shelly and Justin. I was so honored she brought her wedding dress and wanted me to photograph them once again. We decided to shoot on Flamingo beach which is defiantly one of my favorites, the waves and rocks are wonderful never mind the beautiful sand. Then we headed to Potrero Beach where I fell in love with a pier many years ago. This was a special trip for us all and held great meaning and lead to some new great memories. Costa Rica held a special place in my father's heart and he would have been so happy that we were there to see all that he loved. I had a moment one late night when editing these, clear as day I could her my father say, is that my beautiful niece look how stunning she is, he had said something similar to this when I originally photographed there wedding here in Edmonton, and it brought a smile to my tired face. You both are such special people and I am so thankful to have you be a part of my life and to share these moments with you.

Potrero Beach, Guanacaste, Costa Rica







 




 And of course a little goofing around is in order



And The best for last Shelly had decided instead of trying to sell her dress she would see if there was anyone who would truly benefit from a free wedding Dress, so we cleaned it up and she gave it to this wonderful lady who was almost in tears about presenting it to her sister for her upcoming wedding





No comments:

Post a Comment