Monday, September 15, 2014

Deanne & Tyler Harris wedding | Edmonton Wedding Photographer

I have known Tyler very a very long time, I will never forget the day I got introduced to his new girlfriend Deanne she was nervous and had this giggle, a giggle that is now one of my favorite things about her. You two are so cute together and complement each other in every way, as time has passed and Deanne and I have become closer I am so thankful to know this amazing couple. I was honored when you both asked me to capture your wedding and this day couldn't have been more beautiful and memorable. Both family's were so happy and warm and came together in such a way that makes you know these two were meant to be, the support you have from everyone around you is amazing. Deanne stole the show, she was stunning and radiated all day with a permanent smile that was truly infectious.  The whole day was a blast there was never a moment not filled with smiles and laughs and with a AWESOME wedding party the day was a breeze, a big thank you to Hudson's southside for letting us use some of their space it was a perfect fit. With a group like this family and friends alike there was a party to be had and party they did. I look back at this day and smile I couldn't imagine it any other way perfect, full of laughter and love just like Deanne and Tyler. Congrats to you both I wish you all the best on your new journey, thank you for having me be a part of your AWESOME day!



3 comments:

  1. spectacular, truly a canvas of love and beauty, fun and laughter, warmth and depth of the truest of love two people can share complimented by all who surrounded them sending them off on their lifelong journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way of looking like a queen. i liked it very much.You are looking very gorgeous and pretty. Thank you for sharing your site with us. i got more tips and information from this website. It was really informative for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photography!! It was like a dream wedding ceremony. I love such beautiful outdoor weddings. I would love to book one of the outdoor venues for weddings in Los Angeles for my reception party.

    ReplyDelete