Friday, October 10, 2014

C&S Snelgrove Wedding | Edmonton Wedding Photographer

I was so happy and honored to be a part of this wedding. I have known Chelsea since grade school and couldn't be more happy to see her find her soul-mate, Scott is so genuine and warm hearted a perfect match. These two make me smile as soon as I am around them, both so easy going only concerned about being happy and content in life. The wedding was simple, small but so beautiful. With standing guests that formed a tight circle around the two of them as they exchanged their vows and said I do, it was one of the most intimate ceremonies I have ever experienced. I loved how they included their children in the signing of the marriage certificate as they brought these two families together. Chelsea you radiated and were glowing more then I have ever seen it doesn't take long for anyone to see the love you both share is magical and pure. The reception was held in their very own backyard and complemented the intimate feel so well and was a true reflection of them. BBQ and home cooking by a friend that looked like the highest end catering was just one of the wonderful things that set the seen for this amazing backyard reception. All the time and efforts put in to every detail was personal, elegant and stunning. As the light set to dim a live band and glowing lights would fill the backyard setting the scene for an amazing night ahead sure to be full of laughter and memories all around. Thank you so much Chelsea and Scott for allowing me to be a part of this, I wish you both the best in this new chapter of life.


1 comment: