Monday, January 25, 2016

Every Bride Needs A Princess Cape | Wedding Photographer

Ashley got married back in October, I was already booked for a wedding and we had talked about possiably doing some photos at a later date. Ashley had bought a beautiful winter cape, who could pass up that touch on feeling like a true winter princess on their wedding day. 

There ended up being no snow the day of their wedding, we knew right then and there it had to be worn again with the snow. To top it off I had the perfect winter crown from Chantilly Lace Designs to complete the look!

It was so cold that early morning but Ashley pushed through and it was worth every shiver!





















1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name's Scott from White Boda Photography. I'm wondering if you're interested in hiring any photographers for your business? If so, take your time and check my stuff out www.whiteboda.com
    Coffs Harbour Wedding Photographer

    ReplyDelete