Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Newborn Photographer | Little Mr K.

EEEkkkk I couldn't believe I finally got to meet Kian. I had spent so much time with Jenelle during her pregnancy, watching him grow eagerly awaiting his arrival. 
He is so precious and look at those lips!

It was amazing to see all of them and how wonderful of a family they make, motherhood suits Jenelle so much and Brendan is an amazing dad. 

Kian wasn't having much to do with sleeping it was short quick spurts with very careful movements but we got the job done. He is a growing boy and definitely thought feeding sounded better then posing. Look out you two he will be on the move before you know it!

I of course got in as many baby snuggles as I could, it was wonderful catching up with the Rehman's, it will be hard to see them less but can't wait to see the amazing little boy Kian becomes.











No comments:

Post a Comment