Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Winter Beauty | Creative Shoot | Stony Plain Photographer

This was a concept in the back of my mind for a long time, one of the many that I had jotted down and put away. Then I had the privilege of meeting an amazing family who's daughter Amber just happened to be a dancer. Her mom and I got talking and she started showing me past costumes , like any proud mother would do, this blue outfit instantly caught my eye. That was it I got a hold of the lovely Darcy with Chantilly Lace Designs and she handcrafted a frosty blue crown to match. The session went amazing with the help of Darlene from Darlene Brink Makeup Artistry and Ambers mom. It ended up being one of our coldest days and we became a tad limited on what I was willing to put Amber through but she was a trooper and we got what we could as fast as we could.














No comments:

Post a Comment