Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A&J Engagement Session | Alberta Engagement Photographer

There is an old Irish tradition that once every 4 years on Feb 29th a women can purpose......and Allison did just that, after 6 wonderful years together it was time. 
When I asked Allison what made this decision, she said "I can see us on the porch in our rocking chairs surrounded by grand kids....Happy! He is my rock and my soulmate."

Jeff and Allison are colourful, playful and have 2 of the biggest hearts, with a house full of kids there is never a dull moment and that's just the way they like it. Besides their children Jeff and Allison have 2 other babies, Jeff's 08 HD Vrod Nightrod Special and Allison's 78 Camaro L/T 350.

When planning this session we had to reschedule once due to the weather, come the second time low and behold another storm came tearing through. We decided it was fate and went for it. Defiantly one of the craziest sky's I have seen in a long time, it had no idea what it wanted to do. We got soaked and experienced a close call with lighting but in the end it was worth it. I might of also had a little "take me to church" moment lol. 

Thank you so much for coming out to play and to Jeff for sticking it out on the bike in the rain :).

I can not wait for your wedding next year. Set to take place at one of their favourite places to be, Golden B.C. I have yet too go there but have seen endless pictures and am ecstatic to photograph this amazing wedding there.

Congrats to you both I couldn't be happier for you!


















No comments:

Post a Comment