Thursday, June 30, 2016

Stony Plain Newborn Photographer | Little Mr. A Newborn

I met this family a couple years back at a wedding I photographed and have since had the pleasure of capturing their maternity and now their beautiful baby boy Asher.

He was a true gentleman and made this session a breeze. So much personality at a little age, look at that elvis lip!!!! I couldn't help but giggle every time.

It is always such a treat when theres that one item that means something to mom and dad. I squealed a little inside (maybe out as well lol) when I seen this coon hat. Dad had it as a baby and so it was the perfect item to have his son wear. I can't wait to capture pics of Asher in it as he grows.

Thank you for brining little Asher in to meet me, congrats to you both!

















No comments:

Post a Comment