Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Newborn Photographer | Little Miss. E Newborn

I love with each client I meet, I then meet another. 
Lots of times within their family and circle of friends. It gives me such a honour to be part of a client's important life moments and even more as I get to know and photograph those around them.

For this larger family I have been a part of 2 engagements and 2 weddings and now for the growing Johnson family a beautiful newborn girl.

This sweetheart, Little Miss Elyse, is Kristen and Josh's second child and they couldn't be happier to welcome her into their arms. At 9 days old she was still so squishy and cuddly though very alert. 

Now taking title of big brother, David defiantly adores his little sister though....... playtime is much more his focus. 
 You have two beautiful children and the love you all share is priceless, congrats on your growing family!















No comments:

Post a Comment